2.0

This company has the worst customer service of any hair goods company that I know of, I ordered 2 custom hair units in December of 2015, I have a customer that has has 5 hairpieces made by this company, Eric works with customers on the red team, He did not Se do my orders in for production because he said my account out was ftozen, due to the fact that I owe some more eyes for a hair order that was send to me last year on a pay later deal, I already talked to a manager about this amount due and arrangements were made for payment,now my customer wants his custom order and Eric never send it to the factory, it's been on his desk for 2 months, he said he call me, but my voice mail was full, never send a letter to inform me of this,never emailed me, me et send my template or custom order papers back to me, all, this time I thought the hair order was being processed, my customer will be so angry with me,he will want his money back,this is the 5th,hairpiece that has been made wrong for him, the company always tells me, well Se do it back know a day we will make it over,but who wants to wait another 3 months for another one, I am going to lose this customer for sure,aside from the fact that he will blame me and tell me.Off, there is no excuse for this to happen , incompetent workers, the lady in,a accounting apolozize, but that doesn't help me any, I am sure .You customer will want his money back, it's a shame to get this kind of treatment, he should be fired, just as I'm sure my customer will fire me and probably go else where, , I need a free hairpiece from them,oh!!

By the way.I had 2 custom orders, he didn't even send the send one in either,,, think twice about sending your custom,hair orders to them,, located in Fort Lauderdale florida, they lost a customer ,(me) of 37 years, these 2 hairpieces are some of the messes they,have send me in the past,Horrible!!!

Had an Experience with On Rite?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion